Hello friends, how are you today? Here is a simple wedding card I created for one of my team members who got married a few weeks ago. Congratulations, Emmy Erwin!
Recognize the design? It’s one I created for our Stamp of the Month Club. I am so excited for club members because the Sunshine Sayings stamp set is one you will find yourself reaching for again and again. It comes with the perfect sentiments for the inside of your cards, too.
- For a personal touch, this card can easily be made in the wedding colors.
- When cutting out the thinlets, the Precision Base Plate is a must.
- After running the dies through your Big Shot, use the Die Brush to easily remove your cutouts.
- Add a bit of sparkle to the word and the flower with Clear Wink of Stella.
- Don’t forget about the Designer Series Paper Stacks. They are a great value and add the perfect touch to all you projects, including your 12 x 12 scrapbook pages.
Stampin’ Supplies: (click on any image below for easy, secure, online ordering.)
Thanks for stopping by today. I love sharing card ideas with you.
Happy stampin’ friends!
Many of you have sent heartfelt thoughts and prayers for our youngest and his surgery- thank you! It has been a difficult recovery, but last night he sleep all night for the first time since the surgery last Tuesday. Hooray! He has one more week of not being able to get up and he is only three, so if you think of us, say a little prayer!
Also, for those of you keeping track of our daughter’s heart condition, she has open heart surgery scheduled for the 5th of August. Your thoughts and prayers would be very much appreciated for a successful surgery and smooth recovery time, thank you!